Policy of Privacy
1. The Administrator of personal data is Brum-Brum ul. Puławska 132/12, 02-620 Warsaw, NIP (TAX ID) 5591963772.
2. Personal data of Users are processed by Brum-Brum ul. Puławska 132/12, 02-620 Warsaw, NIP (TAX ID) 5591963772 in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data and Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic provision of services for purposes of provision of services by the Service Owner and for marketing related to operation of the Service as well as provision of services by the Service Owner. The User will not receive any marketing and commercial information unless it gives his/her consent to this. Provision of personal data is voluntary.
3. The User may view, modify and request to stop processing of its data at any time.
4. The User’s data may be transferred to entities to whom the Service User ordered performance of some services related to the operation of the Service. The transfer refers only to the personal data necessary for the provision of a given service.
5. Personal data of the Users are protected by the Administrator against access of any unauthorised persons and also other cases of disclosure or loss and against damage or unlawful modification of indicated data and information by using appropriate organization protections and also technical and programming protections, in particular data coding systems.